Searching for a Reputable Commercial Mortgage Buyer?
The professionals at The Mortgage Buyer, Inc. are among the most experienced and reputable commercial mortgage buyers in the country. We’ve proudly served as commercial mortgage buyers since 1994 and have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Personalized service is our trademark, and you will work directly with our President John Avenia (800) 618-2485 and Acquisition Specialist Heidi Cooper (844) 999-9878 every step of the way.
Selling a commercial mortgage can provide substantial benefits for the mortgage holder. Providing an immediate source of capital, liquidating a long term investment, eliminating servicing, and ending the possibility of foreclosure, are chief among them. When you are ready to have an honest conversation with one of the country’s most reputable commercial mortgage buyers, call or email our President John Avenia (800) 618-2485 or Acquisition Specialist Heidi Cooper (844) 999-9878. If you prefer, you can receive a no–obligation purchase proposal for your commercial mortgage via email by using our confidential online Quote Request Form.
Learn How to Sell a Commercial Mortgage
There are a standard set of procedures to follow when selling a commercial mortgage. Here are the essential steps:
- Determine1. Determine if there is a need or motivation to sell the mortgage. Because private mortgages are sold for less than face value, people selling a commercial mortgage should have a reason important to them for selling.
- Research commercial mortgage buyers online. There are dozens of private mortgage buyers, but only a few can be considered the best.
- Request a set of purchase proposals for your commercial mortgage from the companies that inspire the most confidence.
- Determine which purchase proposal best meets your needs and select the commercial mortgage buyer you’d like to do business with.
- Complete the due diligence necessary to close the sale. You will supply the up-front information and your commercial mortgage buyer will complete the rest.
- When the due diligence is complete, a formal title company closing will be scheduled. Closings normally take about 30 minutes and you will leave check in hand.
When you are ready to have an honest conversation about selling your commercial mortgage, call or email our President John Avenia (800) 618-2485 or Acquisition Specialist Heidi Cooper (844)999-9878.
Facts about Selling a Commercial Mortgage
Commercial mortgage holders who sell their mortgage achieve numerous benefits. Here are some important facts to consider when deciding whether or not to sell your commercial mortgage.
- With interest rates near all-time lows, there may never be a better time to sell a commercial mortgage. You see, the market value of a private mortgage is inversely related to the general interest rate environment. Meaning that as interest rates rise, the market value of private mortgages will fall. If you believe higher interest rates will return, now would be an excellent time to consider selling your commercial mortgage.
- The market value of a commercial mortgage is defined as the maximum price it will sell for in an active and competitive marketplace. Fortunately, an active and competitive market exists for privately held commercial mortgages.
- There are several independent variables that factor into determining the market value of a commercial mortgage. Chief among them are the type of collateral property, the amount of owner’s equity in the property, the financial terms of the mortgage and the creditworthiness of the borrower.
- Commercial mortgage holders can take steps to ensure they receive the best possible sale price. We recommend doing your homework, contacting more than one commercial mortgage buyer and choosing the company you feel most comfortable doing business with.
- We believe in allowing each mortgage holder to decide exactly what the sale of their commercial mortgage accomplishes for them. With over 25 years of experience, we can present multiple sale options customized specifically for the commercial mortgage holder we are speaking with.
Because each commercial mortgage holder has a unique decision to make, we invite anyone who holds a business mortgage to contact us. Our President John Avenia (800) 618-2485 and Acquisition Specialist Heidi Cooper (844) 999-9878 are available anytime you would like to talk.
Sale Options Offered by Commercial Mortgage Buyers
Most people who search for commercial mortgage buyers only think about selling all of their remaining mortgage payments. For many, however, the option of selling just a portion of the remaining payments will provide the best results. Below, we review three of the most popular sale options available.
- Full Sale: A complete sale of all the remaining commercial mortgage payments is the most popular sale option. A full sale of the mortgage provides several important benefits, including generating the highest sale price, eliminating the possibility of foreclosure, and completely liquidating the commercial mortgage investment.
- Partial Sale: A partial sale of the remaining commercial mortgage payments is an excellent option for people who would like to generate a specific amount of cash. Selling a portion of the remaining payments, rather than all of them, allows the mortgage holder to determine exactly how much cash they receive at closing, while also allowing them to retain an investment in the future mortgage payments.
- Split-Payment Partial: A split-payment sale will allow the mortgage holder to sell a portion of each monthly payment and retain the remainder for themselves. This type of sale is excellent for people who want to generate cash while also maintaining a source of monthly income.
We invite you to contact our President John Avenia (800) 618-2485 or Acquisition Specialist Heidi Cooper (844) 999-9878 to discuss the available options when you sell a privately–held commercial mortgage. You'll have an opportunity to ask your questions and learn everything needed to make the decision that's best for you.
Creating and Servicing a Commercial Mortgage
If you’re thinking about using owner financing to sell your property, we can help. As nationwide commercial mortgage buyers with over 25 years experience, we’ve seen a thing or two. If you own a property that has been challenging to sell, offering owner financing could be the difference-maker that gets the property sold.
Unlike other investments, the commercial mortgage you own is backed by specific real estate collateral. Protecting this collateral is imperative to maintaining the health of your investment. The ability to protect the collateral is built into the mortgage document, but it is the mortgage holder’s responsibility to enforce these provisions.